Friday, October 21, 2011

In case you were wondering.....


In case you were wondering what's going on, well let me explain!

For those that have not been following things with the Knights of Columbus, especially our former council, there has been a lot of distasteful things to have occurred. I have explained most of it in the following links to our old blog. In short we have dissolved council 9001 in protest as mentioned in the posts linked above.

We are currently in the process of developing an Order of Chivalry as the new lay apostolate for the Catholic Gentlemen of the parish.

I have opened this blog under the patronage of Sts. Michael and Louis IX to continue to present items over the Internet for the benefit of the parish; whenever my profession allows me the time to!!!!

Please pray for us; that we may be guided by the Holy Spirit as we endeavor to protect Holy Mother Church as her feeble and loyal knights!

No comments:

Post a Comment